Updated news : 1M PM6 said the report will be released when "everything is in order". The big question : will it be today?
Mark the day and mark the time. 28th May 2009 at 3.30 pm. Lee Hwa Beng will reveal the PKFZ report. The question is , will Lee Hwa Beng turn up? Will he finally release the report?
- Finally, after weeks of delay and passing the ball around, Ong Tee Kiat announced that the cabinet has agreed finally give the green light to release the PKFZ report in its entirety.
- For those who miss the boat, PKFZ was originally tagged at RM 1.8 B in 2002 later believed to ballooned to RM 4.6B and there is concern about recent reports estimated at RM 12 B which is 550% more than the original estimated price. We are not talking profit here.
- When and if the report is finally released, there will be questions. For one, BN will be championing that they are transparent, in line with 1M PM6's wish. Is it true? Can we take that at face value?
- Will MACC spring into action? Will there be police reports lodged? If yes, who will be the first to lodge the report? AMK? DAP? UMNO?
- Glancing through, we can expect that the report will have names like Kuala Dimensi, MCA leaders such as Michael Chen, Ting Chew Peh, Yap Pian Hon, Chor Chee Heung, OC Phang, Ling Liong Sik. UMNO will be there too with names like Azim Zabidi, Abdul Rashid Asaari, Faizal Abdullah, Onn Ismail, Abdul Rahman Palil.
- Whilst waiting for the Barcelona - MU final, you can keep awake by reading the special reports here, here, here, here, here, here.
- And tomorrow, the truth, as PWC sees it, will be revealed in its entirety. Many of those mentioned will be having sleepless night tonight. Tonight, they will learn a valuable lesson.
- Millions of RM will not be able to buy them a good night sleep. At least, for them, they do not have to drink countless cups of coffee to stay awake for the football match. All they have to do is to picture what will happen when MACC comes calling...
Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...