Ukhwah restoran, Lorong Medan Tuanku Satu
- This week will be teh tarik and roti canai week! Star finds out this hidden retaurant off the busy Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman.
- Restaurant name ? Ukhwah restoran rakyat 1 Malaysia.
- Address : Lorong Medan Tuanku Satu.
- Landmark : next to Presscott Inn, walking distance from Maju junction, Medan Tuanku KL monorail stop.
- Drink to look for : Teh tarik at RM o.60 per glass
- Food : Roti canai at RM 0.40 sen per piece; chicken rice for RM 3 per plate, Tom yam soup at RM 4 per bowl.
- Even at that amzingly low price, the restaurant is making enough profit to maintain the restaurant. Some friendlies mamak shops are sending clear messages for the restaurant to maintain the mamaks' market price which is considerably higher than Ukhwah restoran.
- Some may prefer more glamorous shops to be "seen" frequenting the outlets. Me? I make a promise that I will checkout the place this week.
- And whilst we are near Sogo vicinity, may I suggest that we have our quick bite here before joining the crowd later, this coming 1st August 2009? And for those who have no idea what 1st August 2009 is all about, please refer here.
Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...