Siti is in need...who will be her protective angels?
Another blogger, WJ K of Rembau Times, has take up the challenge and will be setting up a bank account to manage the fund. Essentially, we are looking for 100 persons who is willing to contribute RM 100 for Siti's education and future. So far, we have 4 and it is still a long way to go but it is a start...
By the way, this is not a politically motivated move...so come on and chip in.
- Where do I start? Or rather how can I start writing? Fortunately this scribe is not a political wimps like Chew Wee who cannot control their sobbings because they are no longer in the elite MCA's Presidential council.
- This scribe chanced upon MStar's article tagged "Terima keputusan cemerlang UPSR depan jenazah ibu".
- In the nutshell, Siti Amynur Ain Putri scored 5A's in her UPSR. Coming from a poor family, Siti lost her father when she was 8 years old and that was 4 years ago.
- Her mother, Rusmah Abdullah, took care of Siti and her elder brother (aged 14) since then with a monthly income of RM 500 before she has to quit her job 4 months ago to take care of Siti who broke her leg in an accident. Since then, the family survive on RM 400 per month financial aid.
- Her mother walked 1 km daily to deliver packed food to Siti because Siti has to stay back in her school to attend extra classes in preparation for her UPSR.
- 2 weeks ago, Rusmah Abdullah was hospitalised for low blood pressure and died on Wednesday night before the UPSR results were announced.
- The headmistress of her school rushed over to personally handed Siti's UPSR's results before her mother's burial took place.
- It is a sad day indeed when Siti could not share her joy with her mother and she received her results when she is now an orphan (yatim piatu) with both her parents gone. Now Siti is a member of family of two ie left with her brother who is 14 years old.
- What else should I say about Siti. Apart from seeking His blessings Compassion and Benevolence towards Siti, how I wish we could do more to minimise her burden. 12 years old, she needs all the guidance possible.
- Maybe, coming from Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Dusun Nyiur, Seremban helps. I sincerely hope that a friendly blogger can highlights this case to his Rembau MP so that something positive can be done to help out Siti.
- Apart from that, I am also hoping that some generous souls will take up this issue and give Siti the needed support that she needs to face the future. Maybe in the form of an elder foster sister?
- Siti is in need...who will be her protective angels?