Friday, March 30, 2018

Of ... redelineation voting and...

I will make it short this time.

Why?


Redelineation is an important issue affecting us especially when PRU 14 is around the corner. Although the voting is done as bloc voting, not much was said at the time of passing.

Malaysiakini did its homework and list who voted for whom as seen here.

13 did not vote whereby 3 were suspended, 2 deceased, 2 unknown reasons, 1 vote not counted. As I see it, Lim Kit Siang's vote is not counted and why is it so? Is his suspension valid? If valid, why was he not injected from his seat the day after? Is proper procedure followed is suspending him?

Why do I want to make it short? Honestly, only by this Malaysiakini report did I know Arif Sabri (DAP) is recovering from stroke. I knew him whe I met him in MPPJ during the candleight vigil and introduce him to the late Zorro Bernard.

I guess I have to carry the torch alone now...

To Arif Sabri, may Allah speed up your recovery...

Will be back writing ....

Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...

No comments: