Thursday, March 22, 2018

Of Hadi, had it or ...

The past few months has not come easy. It was a time when I took a step backwards and trying to figure out whether I should continue writing in what I believe in or let go.

I choose continue writing... as a record of what I believed in...

First and foremost, I am not for hire. Never has been and never will be. Someone in the past termed it as "Ronin" and I subscribe to that idea. It is better to be free with whatever convictions you have that to be subjected to Terms & Conditions to lead a good life. I am not in that category and it is sad to see those who trade their beliefs for monetary gains.

Enough of that.

What is happening to Hadi and PAS? Did PAS really receive money in return to helping UMNO in Sarawak election? Hussam Musa believed so and PAS, despite issuing denials is not convincing enough. Like it or not, PAS is back-pedalling even in their strong footholds of Kelantan and Terengganu.

Hadi, for his part, has lost it. Could it be that age is catching up with him or is he too deeply indebted to UMNO forcing him to issue statements that are at times contrary to his deputy? Since his last hospitalisation, Hadi is no longer himself...

His "choose either PAS or UMNO but never others" is a slap to his own face. Up to now, I did not understand how can Hadi accept UMNO who is spearheading a coalition of more than 10 parties under BN is different from PKR/Bersatu/DAP/Amanah coalition?

I sensed that PAS members are getting confusing signals and the best option now is for Hadi to step down for PAS to save whatever they could due to Hadi's damage. Hadi had it. His rhetorics are no longer focussed and without TGNA to rein him in, he is PAS's worst enemy.

Let me warmed up a little.... and I will be back in the next posting...

Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...

No comments: