Thursday, October 01, 2020

Of losing within winning...

I did not quit. What I did is to take a backseat and see whether GE 14 will propelled Malaysia to new heights. Unffortunately, this is not to be... Frankly, I was away when the GE14 results were trickling in. To be exact, I was not in Malaysia... With a flurry of messages, it dawned on me that BN finally toppled. Noot by any specific party but by Malaysians, regardless of race and religious beliefs. What came next is not what I aimed for. Not with the constant plodding of Anwar's supporters to push Tun Mahathir to resign. When Tun M finally resigns, it is not Anwar who came up tops but rather Muhyiddin who became PM8. Fast forward, Muhyiddin in trying to hold on to his position, offers carrots to MPs for their support. Some worked, some did not. Overall, UMNO found itself fast becoming a second class ruling party within PN government. That jolted me. Realising that many bloggers have left the original crusade and somedrifted into PN whilst some just simmered, it is time for the Nightcaller to restart its engine.... For that to happen, this old chap needs to brush cobwebs from this old computer.... be patient yea... good things don't come easy... I will be back to my usual self soon... analysing in my own way the happenings in Malaysia.... slow and steady Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...

No comments: